Beach Hopper Snorkel Tour
- Snorkel in Crystal Clear Waters and Explore Some of the Best Beaches in Los Cabos
- Our Unique Zodiac Boat Will Take You on a Scenic Ride to Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Beach, Passing Beautiful Beaches Dotting the Los Cabos Shoreline
- After 30 Minutes of Snorkeling at Each Location, Head Over to Lover's Beach for Some Fun, Sun, and Sand
- Tour Includes a Light Lunch and a Visit to Other Famous Sights like Land's End, the Arch, and the Sea Lion Colony
Who doesn't love snorkeling?! This unique, aerobic activity improves the strength of your lungs and your energy. It is the perfect activity to enjoy the cooling waters of Cabo among diverse species and vivid aquatic wildlife. The Beach Hopper Snorkel Tour gives you the unique opportunity of snorkeling in two of Cabo’s most beautiful beaches: Santa Maria Bay and Chileno Bay.
You will spend about 30 minutes snorkeling among beautiful fish at each beach. Then, you will be transported to Lover's Beach, where you can play in the sand, sun and the waters. Make sand angels, build large sand castles, and take pictures for lasting memories.
The tour will conclude at Land’s End. This place is famous for its unique rock formations. You will discover the Arch and the Sea Lion colony. Do not be afraid to trace the patterns of the rock formations with your fingers and indulge all of your senses.
To make the most of your snorkeling beach-hopping adventure, we recommend that you dress appropriately. You should wear comfortable clothing, including hats, sunglasses and a bathing suit (underneath your clothes). We also suggest that you bring sunscreen to keep your skin healthy in the heat and a waterproof camera to capture every moment.
There is no more enjoyable way to experience the beauty of Cabo's crystal clear waters than on the Beach Hopper Snorkel Tour. This tour is one of our most popular, so we recommend that you make moves now. What is not to love about snorkeling in two of the most beautiful bays in the world?
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- ALL CARNIVAL CRUISE GUESTS MUST BOOK THIS TOUR DIRECTLY WITH THE CARNIVAL CRUISELINES.
- THIS TOUR ONLY OPERATES APRIL 16TH THROUGH DECEMBER 14TH
- All passengers must be at least 5 years old. Any passenger under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Tour does not operate on Sundays
- We require a minimum of 4 passengers to run this tour. Call us to get the most up-to-date details on available trips
- This tour does not allow guests who are pregnant or have issues with their heart, back, or neck