Cabo Snorkel and Sea Adventure
- Explore the Beautiful Waters of Cabo San Lucas, Once Hailed as "The World's Aquarium" by Acclaimed Explorer Jacques Cousteau
- Combination Tour that Features Snorkeling, Power Snorkeling, Stand-Up Paddleboarding, and Kayaking
- Snorkel in Protected Waters Where You are Likely to See Sting Rays, Sea Turtles, and a Wide Variety of Tropical Fish
- Kayak and Paddleboard Along the Coast and Cabo's Famous Rock Formations
Snorkeling is a common activity in the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas because of its wide variety of ocean life. When you decide to experience snorkeling, you should trust that you will gain a sizeable glimpse of life in Cabo. The best snorkeling adventure in all of Cabo allows you to visit multiple seas and engage in several different activities. The Cabo Snorkel and Sea Adventure consists of power snorkeling, kayaking, stand-up paddle boarding, an Apex high-speed boat ride and so much more to give you the experience of a lifetime!
The adventure begins with a boat ride throughout Cabo. Our trained and eager professionals will lecture and entertain you on Cabo’s most famous seas and their unique history. You will discover how different nature elements in Cabo came about and the behavioral function of marine species. Don’t be surprised if you spot a dolphin jump out of the water! Your guides will be sure to inform you of the areas that are most prevalent with aquatic wildlife.
After you are provided with fascinating facts about Cabo, you are in for a day of thrilling adventure. Snorkel among colorful corals and wildlife. Allow your adrenaline-craving alter-ego to enjoy paddleboarding. Or kayak around the beautiful blue seas. Our tour guides will keep you safe and entertained as you have lots of fun.
We want you to be fully prepared for this unforgettable adventure. Thus, we recommend that you bring swimsuits, hats, sunscreen, a change of clothes and shoes that won’t slip off. And of course, do not forget your camera to create lasting memories!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Minimum age 5 years old (each child between 5 and 14 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- Expecting mothers restricted
- All cruise ship guests must book this tour directly through their cruise ship