Caborey Whale Watching Tour
- A Fascinating Whale Watching Tour Aboard the Ultimate in Luxury Ships
- View the Massive Gray Whales that Travel Thousands of Miles Every Year
- Ride Off the Coast of Baja to the Magdalena Bay for Excellent Whale Watching
- One of the Largest Whale Watching Boats Provides Plenty of Deck Space
- Breakfast and Drinks Included
There is something very special about Cabo San Lucas and the Baja California peninsula. On the Caborey, you can go on the ultimate whale-watching cruise. This cruise is available during whale watching season, which lasts from January to March. During this time, the Gray Whale travels down the Pacific Coast from the North Arctic. After settling off the coast of Baja, near Magdalena Bay, the Gray Whale can be seen playing, mating, and nursing their young.
The Caborey is the most luxurious ship to offer a whale watching tour. The full-service staff on hand provides everything you need to enjoy your whale-watching cruise. You can enjoy a scrumptious breakfast as you sail through the Pacific Ocean to your destination. From the decks, you will be able to see the magnificent whales.
The beautiful Cabo setting on this magnificent ship provides an amazing backdrop. The crystal blue waters make way to the form of the stunning Gray Whale. On your cruise, these powerful motors transport you easily and effortlessly through to your whale watching location and back. The Caborey is the largest boat to currently sail in the waters off shore from Cabo San Lucas.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- This tour usually begins operation around the 3rd week of December and runs until April, call for availability if you're near the beginning or end of this period.
- There is a $2.00 dock access fee due when you check-in
- Alcohol served to guests 18 & up
- Tour not available on Sundays