Cactus ATV Beach & Desert Tour
- Unforgettable Way to Experience the Lower Baja Peninsula
- See Areas of Cabo that are Only Accessible Through our ATV Vehicles
- Pass by Vast Mexican Deserts, Scenic Mountain Terrain, and White Sand Beaches
- Excellent Way to Explore the Often Overlooked Cabo Countryside
If you love the feel of the wind in your hair and the hum of the engine beneath you, our ATV tour is the perfect way to experience the lower Baja Peninsula. The Baja Peninsula is world renowned for its picturesque off road landscape. There is nothing quite as exhilarating as exploring the back country wilds on an all terrain vehicle.
We start our tour just 25 miles north of Cabo San Lucas, where you will be amazed at the variety of terrain the peninsula has to offer. We will cross both vast and open Mexican desert and scenic mountain terrain on our way to our final destination, the secluded beach of Playa Migriño. Since it is isolated from the major tourist areas of Cabo San Lucas, Playa Migrino offers quiet solitude and untainted natural beauty that will have you feeling refreshed and relaxed in no time. The picturesque unspoiled environment of this tropical seaside oasis offers the perfect backdrop for romance as well as relaxation.
Couples, after a challenging ride on an ATV, will enjoy some quiet rest on a peaceful beach paradise. You can spend your time at Playa Migriño riding your ATV around the soft white sand dunes, walking along the pristine shore or even whale watching if you're touring during the months of January through March, when gray whales swim past the peninsula during their winter migration. The beaches of the Baja Peninsula are dotted with striking rock formations and hidden coves and caves as well as romantic views and dazzling turquoise waters, making this a great trip for exotic explorations or romantic getaways.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must be 18 or older to operate an ATV (must present a valid driver's license)
- Additional entrance fee of $15 for Migrino Beach will be paid at check-in
- Optional insurance is available for the vehicles - $25 for a single or $35 for a double ATV. This will be offered to you upon check in
- All participants must be at least 8 years old