Cactus ATV Real Baja Tour
- The “See It All” Off-The-Beaten-Path ATV Tour
- 50-Mile Journey Through Century Old Villages Including La Candelaria, Mountains, Canyons, Riverbeds, A Beautiful Waterfall (Seasonal), Migrino Beach, and Even Los Paredones Where Parts of the Hollywood Hit Movie "Troy" Were Filmed
- Polaris Razor 800 S Vehicles Also Available for Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple Seaters
The Real Baja Tour is the ultimate ATV tour, bringing the best of all our Cabo ATV tours into one unforgettable package! Visit the gorgeous Migrino Beach and the rural Candelaria Village as you speed through rugged mountains, canyons, and river beds! The Real Baja ATV pacakage is one of the best ways to immerse your self in the history, culture, and nature of the Baja peninsula. Visiting Cabo San Lucas and simply staying in your hotel resort and the beach limits your understanding of this complex and fascinating region of Mexico. Just a half hour outside of the downtown area of Cabo San Lucas you will find some of Mexico’s most gorgeous natural landscapes. The Real Baja Tour takes you outside of the city and out to the beautiful areas that truly make this region spectacular.
The Real Baja Tour includes stops in old villages such as La Candelaria which is 200 years old and features a stunning waterfall. At the bottom of the waterfall is a clear natural pool in which you can swim. Other stops include the gorgeous Migrino Beach and the Los Paredones region with 100-foot tall cliffs. You might recognize this area because it was featured in the Hollywood movie Troy with Brad Pitt. This tour takes you back in time and deep into the heart of the Baja Peninsula to discover worlds unlike anything you have seen before.
What type of ATVs are used?
Honda Rancher 420 ATV’s
What type of Razors are used?
Polaris RZR 800 S
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Must present a valid driver's license to be allowed to operate ATVs (18 or older)
- A Park Entrance fee of $15 for Migrino Beach will be paid at check-in
- Optional insurance will be offered upon check in for the vehicles - $25 for single or $35 for double
- All participants must be at least 8 years old