- Camel Quest Takes You on a Journey Through the El Tule Oasis
- Specifically Trained Camels for Kids Makes This The Perfect Family Friendly Activity
- Play and Interact While Also Learning About These Magnificent Species
There is nothing more special than interacting with camels. These gentle animals are similar to horses, except they have a hump in their backs. Camels are able to create bonds with humans easily. To make the most of your trip to Los Cabos, you should book the Camel Encounter tour!
You will have the unique opportunity of traveling to El Tule, an area that is located at the very bottom of Cabo’s most famous canyons in the middle of the desert. Because of its location, El Tule is enumerated with healing greenery. It sits very close to the beautiful Sea of Cortez. While you travel, you will have a few short breaks. During this time, you can stretch your muscles and feed the camels. Later, you will be partnered with your own camel at the loading zone.
This tour is not just designed to keep you engaged and having fun. It is also designed to teach you fascinating facts about camels. Through interactive games and a challenge field, you’ll have the unique opportunity of learning about camels while also participating in fun activities with them. We have a selection of eight camels. Four of these camels are young and have been trained by expert professionals to be ridden by children. This way, you can make your encounter with camels a family affair! Your kids will never forget about this heart-warming experience.
When the camel tour concludes, you will be returned to Camel Ranch to relax. Then, we’ll bring you to the Lion's Den Restaurant, where you can enjoy a delightful meal and chat with friends.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- PLEASE NOTE that a $15 Ecological Sanctuary Entrance fee is not included in price and will be collected at check-in
- YOU ARE REQUIRED to print out and bring the confirmation email for this activity with you as voucher/proof of purchase. It is possible that you could be denied access without this voucher.
- Must be fit enough to walk on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 4 years
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs or 117 kg
- The use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times
- Pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity