- Fly Through the Moonlit Sky on One of the Most Exciting Ziplines in Los Cabos
- Watch the Sun Set as You Closely Pass Rock Formations and Cross Valleys
- 5 Lines Reaching up to 2,673 Feet
- After the Thrills are Over, Enjoy Dinner and Drinks at The Lion's Den
- This Unique Tour Requires a Minimum of 10 Guests - Please Call Our Offices to Find the Next Available Date
If you're in Cabo, you’re probably already having a great time but a night filled with ziplining is sure to provide you with an exhilarating experience. Live life on the edge!
Here is how it works: you will be attached to a durable cord. Our trained professionals have extensive experience with ziplining. They have received certification and will ensure that you are safe and attached properly. This way, you can fly through the air with no worries.
Once you are tightly secured, jump off the edge and into the air! The thrilling adventure will have your adrenaline racing. You’ll feel empowered and ready to conquer the world.
As you fly, be on the lookout for the beautiful scenery. It will be dark outdoors but the view will still be outstanding. Simply switch on your helmet’s light and you’ll be blown away by what you see. You’ll have a bird’s eye view of the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas.
Many people don not know how it feels to fly. By embarking on this Night Ziplining adventure, you will experience the hype of flying in so much more!
After you have flown freely and effortless across the canyon skies, we will provide you with a delicious Mexican meal at the Lion's Den Restaurant. You’ll be satisfied by their amazing customer service. Enjoy ice-cold beverages to cool you down. Take photos and converse with your loved ones and your newfound friends.
Your vacation in Cabo is not complete until you have experienced ziplining in the calming night skies. Book your Night Ziplining tour in Cabo today.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- There is a $15 per person Park Entry Fee due at check in that is not included in the price of this tour
- You ARE REQUIRED to print out and bring the confirmation email for this activity with you as the voucher and proof of purchase, it is possible you could be denied access without this voucher
- Must be fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 8 years old
- Maximum weight: 300 lbs or 136 kg
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times