Outback and Camel Safari
- Journey Out to the Desert for a Beautiful Sightseeing Ride on Our Open-Air Mercedes-Benz Unimog 4x4 Trucks as You Head Out to the Desert
- Unforgettable Camel Ride Through a Cactus-Lined Track Out to a Beautiful Pacific Beach
- Spectacular Views of the Ocean and the Desert from On Top our Gentle Camels
- Delicious, Authentic Mexican Lunch
- Experience Tequila Tasting Like Never Before
Our journey begins with a trek deep into the Baja outback on our off-road vehicles refereed to as a Unimog. Entering into the sandy desert, tall, ancient cactus line the sandy roads as you head into the rural areas at the base of the mountains. The knowledgeable and experienced English speaking guides will be pointing out all the interesting flora, fauna and wildlife that are important in providing the Cabo desert it's unique characteristics.
After a short drive down the Pacific coast you'll be arriving upon a spectacular view of the beach. Here you'll mount our friendly Camels for a relaxing beach-side ride. No doubt, this is an experience you won't soon forget. During the winter months, you can gaze out at the water as you ride and see the whales making their yearly migration south.
Once your beach-ride is complete you will be whisked to Rancho San Cristobal for an authentic Mexican lunch consisting of hand-made tortillas, salsas and beans. After lunch, you'll have plenty of time for photo opportunities. Relax, soak up the sun, or explore the virgin coastline before you jump on board the 4x4s and head back to Cabo San Lucas, with plenty of fun and tequila on the way!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Not available on most Sundays
- Min age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Expecting mothers restricted