Outdoor Canopy Adventure
- Mexico's Longest and Fastest Zipline at Nearly 4,000 Feet in length and With Speeds of Up to 60 Miles Per Hour
- Fly Across the Gorgeous Baja Canyons
- Experience Climbing on a Natural Rock Wall, Suspended Bridges, Rappelling Off a Cliff, and Crazy Ladders
- Off-Road Journey Through the Desert on RZR Buggies
There is no jungle adventure that could be more exciting than our fun canopy tour! We are sure that you will enjoy many great moments during your Mexico vacation, but we offer you the ultimate experience! There is nothing like the thrill and excitement of zooming through jungle canopies!
Let us take you to beautiful Boca de Sierra National Park, a terrain of amazing natural beauty under UNESCO protection for an unforgettable canopy tour. A system of Zip Lines takes you through canopy, canyons, and riverbeds. Fly alongside the Burma and Commando Bridges and enjoy our Tarzan Swing! For more adventure, we invite you to try your climbing skills on our climbing walls. But that is not all. Experience the Double Cross as well as the Rappel Lines and if you are up to it, you can even take a friend on to the Tandem Zip Line.
And to top it all off, you are welcome to catch your breath and take a rest at base camp, overlooking the spectacular natural beauty of Boca de Sierra National Park. You can rest assured that nothing is more important to us than your safety! Our guides are highly-trained specialists who will take good care of you and our equipment is state-of-the-art! And to make your adventure as safe and carefree as possible, we will secure you with two safety ropes. We guarantee that you will never forget this Baja adventure, so book today and join us for a great canopy tour!
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- UTV/RZR Drivers must be 18 years or older with a valid Driver's license, permits are not allowed
- There is a $25 USD collision/damage insurance fee that will be charged upon check in
- Minimum height is 4 feet
- Maximum weight is 265 lbs
- Minimum age is 8 years
- People with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems, and pregnant women are not allowed to participate
- Cameras not allowed for safety reasons, but a professional photo team will be on hand
- Cruise ship guests must book through their cruise lines for this tour