- Explore the Diverse Marine Ecosystem Off the Coast of Cabo
- Swim Up to 30 Feet Deep
- Swim Right Up to the Colorful Reef Formations
- Expert Staff Teach You How to Use the Snuba Equipment for a Safe and Unforgettable Trip
- Available May - November only.
Snuba diving will take you straight to the life zone of the ocean. In the first 30 feet of water, you will find the highest amount of fish, vibrant colors, coral, and marine life. It will be the most entertaining underwater environment you encounter.
Snuba diving allows a person to enjoy snorkeling with the ability to be able to breathe underwater. Our expert staff will be on hand to create the perfect underwater tour for the entire family.
You will go through 15 minutes of orientation and then a well-trained Snuba guide will accompany you through an underwater tour that is safe, enjoyable, and comfortable for all experience levels.
Are wetsuits provided during the winter months?
Yes, wet suits are available throughout the year for passengers who require or prefer them.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- Operates ONLY from MAY - NOVEMBER
- Must be at least 8 years old to participate
- Does not operate on Sundays
- Gratuities are NOT included with price
- We do not recommend this activity you have the following:
- Woman who are pregnant
- Current or past history of heart problems (heart attack, heart murmur, etc)
- Current or past issues with blood pressure
- Anyone who suffers from Asthma or breathing problems
- Anyone who has had a recent surgery (6 months or less)