Wild Canyon Monster Zipline
- Zipline Through the Canyons at Over 300 Feet in the Air with Ziplines of Over 2,500 Feet in Length
- Certain Lines can be Done in Tandem with Your Friends
- Expertly Trained Billingual Guides Assure Your Fun and Safety
- Enjoy the Uniquely Designed Wild Canyon EkoPark
- Grab a Bite to Eat and a Cold Beer at the Park's Lion's Den Restaurant
Everyone wants to know how it feels to fly!
The Wild Canyon Monster Zipline tour is the ultimate activity to experience in the beautiful city of Cabo San Lucas. Out of the many ziplining tours available to the public, this particular tour grants you with the most amount of flying time and longer distances. What is not to love?
We understand that ziplining can be a frightening experience for many people. That is why we assign two trained professionals to each individual. These professionals have received certification and are well-versed in ziplining. They will ensure that you are tightly secured to any and all necessary cords and will ensure that you are safe throughout this thrilling activity. Do not be afraid to ask them meaningful questions before you begin your ziplining adventure.
You will be over 300 feet above the ground and given a bird's eye view of the beautiful city of Cabo. Enjoy the scenery and allow yourself to unwind and take in the moment. No other place is filled with so many unique rock formations, blue waters, diverse species and exotic canyons. The view will be breathtaking, leaving you desiring more and more.
After you have experienced a ton of flying, you will be transported to the Lion's Den Restaurant. Here you can relax and discuss your flying adventure with your family and newly found friends. Enjoy seasoned hamburgers and exotic juices at one of the best food spots in town.
If you have always wondered how it feels to fly, here is your chance! Do not miss out on this exhilarating opportunity. Book your tour with us today!
How many zipline cables are included in the ziplining?
8 different cables
What is the cost for photo/video packages?
For our video package, you can rent a GoPro camera for $45 to take video of your adventure. We send you the video via email. For photo packages, you can receive 2 high-resolution professional photographs from our photo team for $38 with each additional photo costing $18. PLEASE NOTE that these prices are subect to change.
It is your responsibility to make sure you are aware of and understand all restrictions pertaining to this tour before booking online or over the phone. It is your responsibility to ensure that you are medically qualified and within any limits listed below in order to participate in this activity. No refunds will be given to those who reserve a spot and can not participate due to the restrictions listed below. For more information please read our cancellation policy and terms and conditions page or call our staff with any questions regarding your ability to participate.
- $15 park entrance fee not included in price
- Must be fit enough to walk about 45 minutes in intervals of 5-15 minutes on varied terrain
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Minimum weight is 55lbs or 22kg
- Maximum weight: 250lbs
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times